Sunday, March 14, 2010

LIBERTY OF LONDON, JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE

I first heard of this company when I was on the Mac Cosmetics website. Then I started seeing them everywhere. I recently went to Target (in buffalo) and there was isles and isles of Liberty of London everything. It started popping up on blogs I read as well. Whats the big deal?

http://www.liberty.co.uk/


I feel like they are trying to sell you everything. Everything from a leather jacket that costs £1,210.00 to a candle that costs £32. Are they really trying to say that everything they make is well designed? They really trying to charge £50 for a hideous bra rather than Victoria Secret that sells amazingly designed
lingerie for less. I prefer brands that specialize in whatever they are selling, with small supporting things like accessories, shoes, things like that. A brand is supposed to strive to create the best products for their consumers especially if they are charging a high price.
Because they sell pretty much everything, there must be something that catches your attention. Mine would be for this coat. I like the asymmetrical zipper. Most jackets like this have the zipper starting from one end and going diagonally to the other side. This makes more sense, the zipper goes strait up from the side then the collars fold over.


No comments:

Post a Comment