Sunday, March 14, 2010

CASS BEER



2pm is a ground breaking band that currently endorses Cass beer and along with thier endorsement they created a brand new song called tik tok (featuring Yoon Eun Hye) and a drama/commerical to go along with it.

Nickhun plays the famous singer
Yoon Eun Hye plays Nickhun's assistant
Taecyeon plays the cop
Junsu plays Nickhun's manager.


The subtitles have to be turned on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC3P7tLzJP8 (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKrhp9oD_w&feature=related (part 2)

Although it isn't as effective if you aren't familiar with the people in the drama I think it is done well nonetheless. I enjoyed every little bit of it. I thought I'd like it because I already listen to the band but I can appreciate the whole production of it. I like that the fact it is supposed to promote cass beer, doesn't overpower the story but the scenes where the logo is present is memorable. The commercial features the famous Yoon Eun Hye an actress well known for her versatile roles is expected to deliver. The roles played by the boys were done in good taste. Normally when you hear the word drama there is this cheesy stigma that goes along with it. I have to say it really engaged me, I wanted to know who the stalker really was, I could understand why Nickhun was so disturbed and acting rebellious, I could understand why she did what she did, I could feel Taecyeon's regret at the end.

Who's side are you on? I think if it was me I would have done the same as Yoon Eun Hye, not because Nickhun is so easy to be obsessed with its because of her passion that comes with what she desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment